UCSF Neuro and Musculoskeletal Imaging 2014
Course Overview – Topics/Speakers:
UCSF Neuro & Musculoskeletal Imaging
UCSF School of Medicine Department of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging
UCSF Neuro and Musculoskeletal Imaging activity provides the clinician with an update on various fundamentals of neuroradiological and musculoskeletal imaging.
This course will provide the clinician with an update on various fundamentals of Neuro and Musculoskeletal imaging. This will include an emphasis on CT and MR, as well as other methods to improve imaging quality. The latest information on recent advances in neuro CT/MRI protocols and advanced MRI techniques will be presented, in order to improve differential diagnosis of the adult and pediatric brain, head & neck, spine and spinal cord lesions and musculoskeletal system.
Topics & Speakers
A. James Barkovich, MD
Christine M. Glastonbury, MBBS
Thomas M. Link, MD, PhD
After viewing this activity, participants will demonstrate the ability to:
- Apply acquired knowledge to improve protocols for neuro and musculoskeletal CT/MR imaging
- Recognize specific imaging features of hydrocephalus, pediatric malformations, brain tumors, post-traumatic brain & spine injuries, and CNS infections
- Recognize normal anatomy and pathology related to MRI of the major musculoskeletal joints
- Differentiate normal and abnormal bone marrow processes in children on MRI
- Perform and interpret MR arthrography
- Recognize internal derangement and normal postoperative imaging appearances of the shoulder and knee, and also implement the newest cartilage and metal suppression sequences
- Improve MRI evaluation of adhesive capsulitis of the shoulder, pectoralis muscle injuries and peripheral neuropathies
The University of California, San Francisco School of Medicine (UCSF) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Date of Original Release: June 16, 2014
For more info, please visit homepage: http://www.oakstone.com/ucsf-neuro-and-musculoskeletal-imaging
you will receive download link of the course, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime