The Brigham Board Review in Endocrinology 2015
Course Overview – Topics/Speakers:
The Brigham Board Review in Endocrinology
Presented by: Brigham and Women’s Hospital
Provided by: Oakstone Publishing, LLC
The goal of The Brigham Board Review in Endocrinology is to improve overall knowledge and clinical competence-based practice gaps in Endocrine Diseases (linked and/or derived from ABIM certification/recertification requirements). Relevant topics are presented in board review/case-based practice sessions via multimedia formats. Participants will apply the knowledge and strategies gained through participation in this activity to the Board exam and daily practice.
Practicing endocrinologists, fellows/trainees, and other professional affiliates (internists with an interest in endocrinology) preparing to take ABIM Board Review or certification/recertification examinations and/or seeking to improve patient care.
Topics & Speakers
Treatment Options for Hyperglycemia in T2DM
Managing Diabetes Complications
Diabetes in Pregnancy
Other Metabolic Topics
Upon completion of this activity, you will be able to:
- Integrate and demonstrate increased overall knowledge of endocrine diseases
- Identify and improve knowledge and clinical competence-based practice gaps in endocrinology
- Correlate pathophysiology and pathobiologic principles with clinical presentations
- Describe optimal therapeutic strategies and their risks and benefits
- Apply the knowledge and strategies gained through participation in this activity to the Board exam and daily practice
Oakstone Publishing, LLC is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Date of Original Release: February 15, 2015
you will receive download link of the course, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime