The Brigham Board Review in Allergy & Immunology 2014
Course Overview – Topics/Speakers:
The Brigham Board Review in Allergy & Immunology
Presented by: Brigham and Women’s Hospital
This unique self-study program was specifically designed to meet the continuing education needs of allergists and immunologists and is now available on multimedia formats to fit your schedule and preparation preference.
The goal of The Brigham Board Review in Allergy & Immunology aims to improve overall knowledge & clinical competence-based practice gaps in Allergy/Immunologic Diseases (linked and/or derived from ABIM certification/recertification requirements). Relevant topics in ‘board review/case-based practice formats’ via multi-media access for distance learning is provided with this activity. Learners will apply the knowledge and strategies gained through participation in this activity to the Board exam and daily practice.
Anticipated audience consists of fellows/trainees and practicing allergists/immunologists and other professional affiliates (internists with an interest in Allergy/Immunology) who are preparing to take ABAI Board Review or Recertification Examinations or who seek CME in attempt to improve patient care.
Topics & Speakers
Upon completion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
- Integrate and demonstrate increased overall knowledge of allergy/immunologic diseases
- Identify and improve knowledge and clinical competence-based practice gaps in allergy/immunology
- Correlate pathophysiology and pathobiologic principles with clinical presentations
- Describe optimal therapeutic strategies and their risks and benefits
- Apply the knowledge and strategies gained through participation in this activity to the Board exam and daily practice
Date of Original Release: December 1, 2014
you will receive download link of the course, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime