QMP Blepharoptosis: Evaluation and Surgical Repair Techniques 2022
File Size = 8.28 GB
Course Overview – Topics/Speakers:
By Ted Wojno, MD
Eyelid ptosis is a challenging disorder for even the most experienced surgeons. Join Dr. Wojno as he performs nine eyelid surgeries, and an in-office ptosis repair, providing tips and tricks for achieving optimal results while avoiding complications. Although this topic can be extremely complex with many, often obscure etiologic factors, most cases seen by the average surgeon will be limited to typical age-related ptosis, making diagnosis and treatment relatively straightforward. This is not to say that ptosis surgery is simple because numerous variables affect the outcome, but with proper diagnosis and treatment, most ptosis cases can be managed by a careful surgeon.
These videos will describe the pertinent upper eyelid anatomy and provide the viewer with an understanding of the significant details of the physical examination and decision-making. Multiple cases of involutional ptosis repair are presented, pointing out anatomic landmarks and noteworthy findings. Also included is a discussion of and video demonstrating the posterior approach Müllerectomy procedure, which can be done on its own or in combination with a cosmetic upper eyelid blepharoplasty. Additionally, there is a video of a silicone rod frontalis suspension for the less common cases of ptosis repair with poor levator function. A thorough discussion of complications and management completes the video.
10 Cases Including over 3.5 Hours of Operative Video!
Beautifully Illustrated to Demonstrate Anatomy & Technique!
- Case 1: Upper Eyelid Blepharoplasty Ptosis Repair
- Case 2: Upper Eyelid Blepharoplasty Ptosis Repair
- Case 3: Ptosis Repair by Müllerectomy
- Case 4: Left Ptosis Repair With Blepharoplasty
- Case 5: Upper Eyelid Blepharoplasty Ptosis Repair
- Case 6: Frontalis Sling With Silicone Rod
- Case 7: Upper Eyelid Blepharoplasty Ptosis Repair
- Case 8: Ptosis Repair on a Patient Under General Anesthesia
- Case 9: Ptosis Repair on a Patient Under General Anesthesia
- Case 10: Office Adjustment Ptosis Repair
you will receive download link of the course, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
There are no reviews yet.