Pulmonary Disease Board Review Course 2018 (The PassMachine)
File Size = 12.11 GB
Course Overview – Topics/Speakers:
Pulmonary Disease Board Review Course
American Physician Institute Board Review
Intended Audience: Pulmonologists
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Classify types of pulmonary neoplasia
- Assess pulmonary infections and treatment guidelines respective to the infection
- Differentiate respiratory and non-respiratory sleep disorders
- Explain pulmonary critical care including chest trauma, mechanical ventilation, pharmacotherapy, and respiratory failure
- Develop comprehensive management and treatment plans for patients with COPD
- Describe the variations of Asthma and corresponding causes in determining treatment
LASER-FOCUSED LECTURES: The Pass Machine Pulmonary Disease board review course will help you master the ABIM® exam material quickly and easily. This course features a comprehensive library of short video lectures that are precisely aligned to the Pulmonary Disease Certification and Pulmonary Disease MOC exam blueprints. This way, you’ll focus on all of the exam topics and keywords with no wasted effort.
THE “QBL” METHOD: “Question-Based Learning” ensures that your review is 100% relevant to the ABIM® Pulmonary Disease exam. This proven method works by pairing multiple choice questions with related lectures, allowing you to review a topic before answering the corresponding question.
BOARD-EXPERIENCED FACULTY: The Pulmonary Certification and Pulmonary MOC course features board-certified faculty experienced in teaching Pulmonary Disease board exam preparation. Thus, every lecture is up-to-date, medically accurate and entirely board-relevant.
PULMONARY DISEASE STUDY GUIDE: This course companion makes it easy to follow along with lectures, take notes, and study offline. The PDF includes the complete course syllabus, with all referenced slides, photos, illustrations, and infographics. (Printed version also available at checkout.)
Obstructive Lung Disease
Asthma: Overview & Treatment (1 Hour)
Diffuse Parenchymal Lung Disease
Basic Science and Physiology
Quality, Safety, and Ethics
Epidemiology and Statistics
you will receive download link of the course, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime