Psychiatry Certification Board Review Course 2020 (The Passmachine)
Course Overview – Topics/Speakers:
LASER-FOCUSED LECTURES: The Beat The Boards! Psychiatry Certification board review course is comprised of hundreds of short, easily-digestible lecture modules, each of which reflects exam topics mapped to the ABPN® Psychiatry Certification exam blueprint. You review every required exam topic and nothing else, allowing you to learn more in less time.
UPDATE FOR THE DSM-5: The course is fully updated to reflect DSM-5 diagnostic criteria and new disorders as required for all ABPN® exams.
THE “QBL” METHOD: To ensure pinpoint exam relevancy, the lectures use a method called “Question-Based Learning.” Lectures are constructed from a series of board-style multiple-choice questions (MCQs), each coupled to a mini-lecture on that question’s topic.
BOARD-EXPERIENCED FACULTY: Lectures are presented by faculty experienced in teaching for board preparation. Two levels of medical editing ensure every lecture is up-to-date, medically accurate and 100% board-relevant.
PSYCHIATRY CERTIFICATION STUDY GUIDE: This course companion makes it easy to follow along with lectures, take notes, and study offline.
Psychiatric Disorders Section
Neurology Science and Disorders
Intended Audience: Psychiatrists
Learning Objectives: Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Identify the epidemiologic, pathophysiologic, physiologic, and genetic aspects of the major neurologic and psychiatric disorders.
- Recall the diagnostic criteria and clinical features of major disorders.
- List the comorbidities and differential diagnoses.
- Apply the appropriate diagnostic procedures based on clinical presentation and to interpret the results of the ordered procedures.
- Develop comprehensive management and treatment plans for patients.
- Identify the ethical and legal considerations that may arise when managing patients.
- Identify the main types of epidemiologic and research controlled trials and review types of statistical analyses.
Online Course v10.1
Original Release Date: July 14, 2019
Termination Date: July 14, 2022
you will receive download link of the course, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime