Orthopaedic Surgery Board Review 2015
Course Overview – Topics/Speakers:
Orthopaedic Surgery Board Review
The Oakstone Institute
Targeted, efficient and expert orthopaedic surgery board review and CME in convenient formats.
Orthopaedic Surgery Board Review provides comprehensive preparation for both the Part I and re-certification examinations administered by both the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and the American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgery. It covers all the major areas of the exam, including acute and chronic diseases of the musculoskeletal system in all age groups and diagnosis and management of congenital, developmental, inflammatory, and other conditions affecting the limbs and spine. The speakers in this program were selected for both their clinical knowledge and ability as educators, ensuring that learners will receive a clear understanding of the critical information presented.
Orthopaedic surgeons preparing for part 1 of American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery or Part 1 of American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgery. Orthopaedic surgeons preparing for re-certification exams. Orthopaedic Surgery Residents preparing for annual in-training exam. Practicing surgeons who wish to refresh their knowledge.
Topics & Speakers
Upon completion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
- Describe appropriate evaluation and management of core adult and pediatric orthopaedic problems
- Demonstrate comprehension of current standards of care in orthopaedic surgery
- Recognize and diagnose selected rare problems in both adult and pediatric orthopaedic settings
- Discuss selected basic science aspects of a wide variety of orthopaedic diagnoses
- Explain key concepts in certain non-operative aspects of orthopaedic surgery, including biomechanics and biomaterials, as well as medicolegal and ethical issues
Oakstone Publishing, LLC is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Oakstone Publishing, LLC designates this enduring material for a maximum of 31 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Date of Original Release: January 31, 2015
you will receive download link of the course, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime