OB/GYN Ultrasound Registry Review (Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute)
Course Overview – Topics/Speakers:
OB/GYN Registry Review Online Course is designed for physicians, sonographers and other medical professionals preparing to take the ARDMS Obstetrics and Gynecology or ARRT ultrasound registry board exams. Utilize the OB/GYN Registry Review Online Course as a method to assess areas of weakness to effectively plan your exam preparation, or as the final comprehensive review before taking the exam.
Successfully prepare for the OB-GYN ultrasound certification exam with the leaders in ultrasound continuing medical education. Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute has over three decades of experience providing OB/GYN ultrasound registry review courses and our participants have enjoyed a >90% success pass rate based on post-course surveys.
Additionally, the GCUS Registry Review PASS Guarantee offers you access to the online course version of your registry review program for an additional 90 days if you do not pass your registry exam after completing one of our review programs. Just send us a copy of your exam score (registry exam must be taken within six months of our review) and we’ll grant you a 90 day access extension to the online course version of the review.
- GYN Anatomy and Physiology, Congenital Abnormalities
- Transabdominal and Transvaginal Exam
- Gynecological Pathology: Uterine
- Gynecological Pathology: Ovarian
- Gynecological Pathology: Adnexal
- Procedures and Infertility
- Mock Exam 1: GYN
- First Trimester OB: Reproductive Physiology, Measurements, Pathology
- Mock Exam 2: First Trimester
- 2nd & 3rd Trimesters: Fetal Age Assessment/Measurement Techniques; Evaluation of the Fetal Brain
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Spine, MSK, Chromosomal Disorders and Syndromes, and Chest
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Heart and Genitourinary, Abdominal Wall and GI Tract
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Face and Neck, Placental and Umbilical Cord
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Amniotic Fluid, Multiple Gestations; Maternal Complications; Fetal Complications, and 3D Ultrasound
- Mock Exam 3: 2nd & 3rd Trimester
you will receive download link of the course, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime