National Diagnostic Imaging Symposium 2015
File Size = 27.34 GB
Course Overview – Topics/Speakers:
World Class CME’s National Diagnostic Imaging Symposium™ – 2015 is a comprehensive program, featuring 140 lectures across 10 subspecialties and will help you to better:
- Use MDCT and MR in evaluating the abdomen, liver, pancreas, spleen and bowel
- Apply ultrasound in obstetrical, gynecological, cardiovascular and other organ system evaluations
- Evaluate genitourinary malignancies, masses and anomalies with MRI, CT and US
- Understand the newest breast screening and diagnostic technologies
- Use CT angiography in cardiovascular imaging
- Stage and interpret CT findings within a lung cancer-screening program
The activity was designed for community radiologists who routinely are called upon to perform diagnostic imaging in various subspecialties and need to be proficient in several modalities.
Topics & Speakers
Upon completion of this activity, you should be able to:
- Increase diagnostic capabilities in multiple radiology sub-specialties.
- Effectively use MDCT and MR imaging to evaluate the abdomen, liver, pancreas, spleen and bowel.
- Apply ultrasound to obstetrical evaluations and beyond, including gynecological, cardiovascular and other organ systems.
- Utilize MRI to assess injury and disease in the knee, wrist, elbow and shoulder.
- Improve assessment of genitourinary malignancies, masses and anomalies using MRI, CT and US.
- Plan the appropriate imaging of emergency department patients.
- Improve diagnostic accuracy in breast imaging and distinguish advantages of the newest breast screening and diagnostic technologies.
- Determine the indications and applications of CT Angiography in cardiovascular imaging.
- Interpret and stage CT findings in the context of a lung cancer-screening program.
Oakstone Publishing, LLC is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Date of Original Release: February 15, 2016
Date of Credit Termination: February 15, 2019
Estimated Time to Complete: 63.25 hours
you will receive download link of the course, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime