MSK: Soft Tissue Tumor Update 2020
Course Overview – Topics/Speakers:
ARRS Web lecture series brings presentations by the best educators in the field to your desktop, available for viewing at home or office and on your schedule. This Web Lecture includes four lectures with an estimated time to complete the activity of 1.50 hours.
The target audience for this activity is radiologists at all training levels with an interest in musculoskeletal imaging.
After completing the material in this article, the learner should be able to:
- Review the imaging approach to diagnosis of soft tissue tumors;
- Discuss pearls and pitfalls of soft tissue tumor biopsy; and
- Describe post-operative imaging findings following soft tissue tumor resection.
– Biopsy of ST Tumors- Pearls and Pitfalls
– Imaging Approach to ST Tumors
– Postoperative Assessment of ST Neoplasm
– The High Water Content ST Mass- When to Worry
Date of issuance: May 1, 2020
Date of expiration: April 30, 2023
you will receive download link of the course, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime