Medstudy Internal Medicine Video Board Review 2019 (Videos)
File Size = 34.18 GB
Course Overview – Topics/Speakers:
Medstudy Internal Medicine Video Board Review 2019
Short on time? Need bite-sized chunks of review you can fit into your schedule? Our IM Video Board Review is the answer. Engage your brain beyond reading with interactive videos designed to present information in logical sequence and schedule-friendly lengths.
Internal Medicine Review on Demand
- Skilled presenters clarify their subspecialties and give advice for exams.
- Methodical explanations make connections easy to remember.
- Study at your own pace: Video segment lengths range from 1 minute to 1 hour.
- Our dashboard features at-a-glance progress status and quick access to notes.
Expert Medical Educators
Presenters provide insights for exams and practice.
Logical, Organized Presentations
Top-to-bottom and systems-based explanations
Topics Vary in Length
Choose the segments that fit today’s busy schedule!
View videos at your convenience, with no time pressure.
- Acid-Base Disorders – Robert A. “Tony” Hannaman, MD
- Cardiology – Matthew Sorrentino, MD
- Dermatology – Aaron Calderon, MD
- Endocrinology – Janet Schlechte, MD
- Gastroenterology – Nimisha Parekh, MD, MPH
- General Internal Medicine – Doug Paauw, MD
- Hematology – John L. Reagan, MD
- Infectious Disease – Fred Zar, MD
- Nephrology – Manish Suneja, MD
- Neurology – Jitesh Kar, MD, MPH
- Oncology – Rishi Sawhney, MD
- Pulmonary Medicine – Raj Dasgupta, MD
- Rheumatology – Joseph L. Enama, MD
- Statistics – Christopher L. Knight, MD
you will receive download link of the course, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime