MCCQE Part I-Prep Exam-Lite (PE-Lite-401A) (July 2023) – MCQ + CDM (PDF)
Format : 2 PDF files (MCQ, CDM)
File Size : 1.3 MB
Course Overview – Topics/Speakers:
Preparatory Products for the MCCQE Part I
Test your knowledge, identify study focus areas,
and get comfortable with MCQ and CDM question formats.
Quality trusted by thousands of students preparing for the MCCQE Part I
To offer high quality study materials for the Medical Council of Canada Qualifying Examination (MCCQE) Part I to candidates, all Preparatory Products go through the same rigorous process as the MCCQE Part I content. Questions and answers are created by Medical Council of Canada (MCC) subject matter experts before being refined and approved by physician test committees. Content categories and weightings are also based on the MCCQE Part I Blueprint.
All of the Preparatory Products combined offer a total of over 800 different questions divided into completely unique question sets that reflect the MCCQE Part I experience and question formats.
All Preparatory Products offer:
- Correct answers and scoring
- Familiarity with the types of questions and topics you will encounter on the MCCQE Part I
- Familiarity with the tools you will find in the MCCQE Part I portal such as the help feature, flagging questions and highlighting options
- Detailed scoring guides for Clinical Decision-Making (CDM) write-in questions, providing a deeper understanding of what is considered a strong answer
Full- and half-length preparatory versions of the MCCQE Part I
The Preparatory Examinations closely replicate the experience of the MCCQE Part I. With both Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ) and Clinical Decision-Making (CDM) questions, Preparatory Examinations can be used to develop familiarity with the exam structure and content areas.
The Preparatory Exam (PE) is the same length as the MCCQE Part I while the Preparatory Exam-Lite (PE-Lite) is half the length with a set of entirely new questions.
- Created using the MCC content development processes
- Detailed answer rationales and references for all questions
- Your choice of timed-exam mode or self-paced mode
- A six-month access to questions, answers and rationales
Read “Five considerations when using the Preparatory Examination to study for the MCCQE Part I” for tips and best practices to make the most of your PE.
Focus your studies on a specific question format
The Practice Tests allow you to focus your studies on either the Multiple-Choice Questions or Clinical Decision-Making portion of the MCCQE Part I.
The CDM Practice Tests offer 14 clinical decision-making cases on each form with one or more related questions per case. In total, you will be presented with 18 to 20 questions related to the 14 clinical decision-making cases. The MCQ Practice Tests offer 100 questions on each form.
- Correct answers provided for all questions
- Three different versions of each Practice Test are currently offered with no question overlap
- Marking guides and rationales for write-in CDM questions
- # of MCQs : 105
- # of CDM cases (1 or more questions per case) : 19
- # of unique test forms : 2
- Includes :
- Correct answers
- Answer rationales and references
- Marking key for CDM questions
you will receive download link of the course, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime