Masters of Cosmetic Surgery – The Video Atlas: The Dallas Cosmetic Model (Original PDF from Publisher+Videos)
Format : Publisher PDF+MP4 (109 High Quality Videos)
File Size : 18.23 GB
Course Overview – Topics/Speakers:
Quickly learn and master essential aesthetic surgical procedures from global experts!
The rapid growth in global demand for cosmetic surgery has led to an urgent need for aesthetic surgeons to learn an ever-growing menu of advanced procedures. Masters of Cosmetic Surgery-The Video Atlas: The Dallas Cosmetic Model edited by internationally renowned plastic surgeon Rod J. Rohrich and esteemed colleagues Sammy Sinno and Paul N. Afrooz presents an amazing new method of learning cosmetic surgery techniques. The didactic video guide features contributions from a Who’s Who of superb surgeons and dermatologists that are committed to excellence in their own practices and educational endeavors.
Thirteen sections and 93 succinct chapters are brought to life through key video segments in each chapter that expound on how to perform procedures safely and efficiently to achieve optimal outcomes. This unique resource covers 90 procedures and includes more than 12 hours of video, providing clinicians with the ability to read, see, and hear from an impressive cadre of global experts. Procedural chapters cover the face and neck; nose; eyelids, brow, and forehead; ears; lips; chin and jaw; neuromodulators; fillers; facial resurfacing; breast augmentation and reduction; body contouring; vaginal rejuvenation; and non-surgical body contouring.
- Masters in cosmetic medicine and surgery share clinical pearls on how to flawlessly perform procedures and optimally handle practice management issues
- Short videos provide an easy method for seeing, performing, and perfecting procedures, resulting in greater efficiency, skill, and safety
- Well-illustrated high-yield text including key points, preoperative considerations, anatomical features, step-by-step operative guides, and algorithms enhance the ability to quickly learn key concepts for any procedure
This how and why guide is transformative in its teaching and learning methods, making it the quintessential reference for trainee and board-certified plastic surgeons, dermatologists, facial plastic surgeons, and oculoplastic surgeons.
- Publisher:Thieme Medical Publishers (April 29, 2021)
- Hardcover:380 pages
- eText ISBN: 9781684202188
you will receive download link of the course, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime