Local Flaps in Facial Reconstruction, 4th edition (Videos Only)
File Size = 1.37 GB
Course Overview – Topics/Speakers:
New clinical cases, enlarged photographs, new abstracts and algorithms, and more make the 4th Edition of Local Flaps in Facial Reconstruction your state-of-the-art resource for achieving optimal results for the full range of facial flap procedures. It offers detailed visual guidance and unmatched expertise from prominent surgeons in facial plastic surgery, ophthalmology, and dermatology, reflecting the multi-specialty nature of this dynamic field. Full-color clinical photographs and line drawings, along with high-quality surgical video clips, capture the latest, most effective facial reconstruction practices and methods.
- Clearly demonstrates practical and effective methods of reconstruction of skin defects in a variety of sizes, configurations, and locations on the head and neck.
- Covers the basic concepts of flap physiology, design, and mechanics of flap transfer, including multiple clinical examples for each flap; the second section describes the use of local flaps in reconstruction of individual facial structures including the auricles, lips, eyelids, cheeks, forehead, and nose.
- Contains many new clinical cases, new abstracts preceding each chapter, new algorithms for selecting the preferred local flap, an updated and expanded bibliography, newer approaches to facial reconstruction, and enlarged photographs to better view flap design, planes of dissection, and methods of flap transfer.
- Offers new, more complex clinical cases of nasal reconstruction, as well as updated coverage of new wound closure techniques and materials.
- Includes an outstanding video library demonstrating the design, dissection, and transfer of the majority of local flaps and grafts currently in use today, accompanied by expert commentary.
- Features more than 2,300 superb illustrations and photographs of rotation flaps, transposition flaps, advancement flaps, bilobe flaps, melolabial flaps, paramedian forehead flaps, rhombic flaps, and mucosal flaps.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Publisher:Elsevier; 4th edition (March 29, 2021)
- Hardcover:808 pages
you will receive download link of the course, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime