Introduction to Thyroid Ultrasound 2019 (Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute)
File Size = 1.29 GB
Course Overview – Topics/Speakers:
Introduction to Thyroid Ultrasound 2015 (Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute)
Introduction to Thyroid Ultrasound Online Course is designed to improve the participant’s knowledge and competence to better perform and/or interpret thyroid ultrasound examinations. This online course is designed in a modular format and includes a combination of online video lectures, case presentations, and related online activities.
- Increase the participant’s knowledge to better perform and/or interpret thyroid ultrasound examinations.
- State the basic fundamentals of ultrasound physics and demonstrate appropriate optimization of system controls.
- Perform routine protocols associated with evaluation of the thyroid.
- Recognize normal thyroid ultrasound characteristics.
- Identify ultrasound characteristics of benign and suspicious thyroid nodules.
- Outline the ultrasound examination protocols of the neck in patients with thyroid cancer for identification of recurrent/residual disease.
- List available interventions for ultrasound of the neck including the various ultrasound-guided fine needle aspiration techniques.
- Imaging Fundamentals: The Basics
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Thyroid
- Thyroid Pathology and Ultrasound-Guided Intervention
Date of Original Release: 5/29/2015
Reviewed for content accuracy: 5/29/2019
Reviewed by: Gulfcoast Ultrasound CME Committee
This edition valid for credit through: 5/29/2020
you will receive download link of the course, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime