HFSA 2018 Board Certification Review Course (Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology)
File Size = 1.96 GB
Course Overview – Topics/Speakers:
The 2018 Board ReviewCourse content is based on the ABIM content blueprint for the certification examination in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology. This activity will use concise didactic presentations by national experts, case studies, and panel discussions.
This HFSA Board Review Course has been designed based on the competencies identified with practice in the area of Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
These competencies include epidemiology, causes and management of patients with HF, management of hospitalized patients, management of comorbidities, cardiac surgery in HF, medical management of the heart transplant patient and patients with mechanical circulatory support, and evaluation and management of patients with pulmonary arterial hypertension.
The following areas are addressed:
- Epidemiology and Causes of Heart Failure
- Pathophysiology of Heart Failure
- Evaluation of Heart Failure Management of Hospitalized Patients
- Management of Heart Failure
- Comorbidities or Coexisting Conditions
- Cardiac Surgery in Heart Failure
- Heart Transplant
- Mechanical Circulatory Support
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Contemporary HF Management Topics
you will receive download link of the course, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime