General Surgery Recertification Board Review Course 2016 (ThePassMachine) (Videos+PDFs)
File Size = 12.87 GB
Course Overview – Topics/Speakers:
Intended Audience: General Surgeons
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
- List the fundamental protocols of General Surgery epidemiology, pathology, and clinical presentations of disease
- Apply current guidelines for enteral nutritional support
- Demonstrate diagnostic evaluation, including appropriate use of radiologic imaging
- Recall Indications for surgical and non-surgical treatment?
- Apply surgical management; including wound healing, immunology, infection, antibiotic usage, fluid management, and shock and resuscitation
- Integrate preoperative, operative and postoperative care, including management of comorbidities and complications
- Formulate minimally invasive surgical procedures for the diagnosis and treatment of diseases, including basic and advanced laparoscopic and endoscopic procedures
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of PeerPoint Medical Education and American Physician Institute for Advanced Professional Studies, LLC. The PeerPoint Medical Education Institute is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Online Course v10.1, Release Date September 8, 2016, Termination Date September 8, 2019:
The PeerPoint Medical Education Institute designates this enduring material for a maximum of 37 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and 37 Self-Assessment Credits. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
LASER-FOCUSED LECTURES: The Pass Machine General Surgery MOC board review course is comprised of 500+ short, easily-digestible lecture modules, each of which reflects exam topics mapped to the American Board of Surgery Recertification Exam blueprint. The modules are organized into lectures covering all related exam “keywords”. Thus, you effectively review every required exam topic and nothing else, acquiring increased mastery of the material in less time.
THE “QBL” METHOD: To ensure pinpoint exam relevancy, the lectures use a method called “Question-Based Learning.” Lectures are constructed from a series of board-style multiple choice questions, each coupled to a mini-lecture on that question’s topic.
BOARD-EXPERIENCED FACULTY: Lectures are presented by faculty experienced in teaching for board preparation. The two levels of medical editing ensure every lecture is up-to-date, medically accurate and 100% board-relevant.
GENERAL SURGERY MOC STUDY GUIDE: This course companion makes it easy to follow along with lectures, take notes, and study offline. The PDF includes the complete course syllabus, with all referenced slides, photos, illustrations, and infographics.
Perioperative Care – 20% of the Exam
Alimentary Tract – 20% of the Exam
Abdomen – 15% of the Exam
Trauma – 13% of the Exam
Vascular System – 7% of the Exam
Surgical Critical Care – 6% of the Exam
Breast – 6% of the Exam
Surgery Problems in Related Specialties – 6% of the Exam
Head and Neck – 2% of the Exam
Endocrine – 2% of the Exam
Oncology/Skin/Soft Tissues – 2% of the Exam
Legal/Ethics – 1% of the Exam
you will receive download link of the course, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime