Expert Series with Elizabeth Montgomery, M.D.: Gastrointestinal Pathology: A One-On-One Tutorial 2018
File Size = 8.01 GB
Course Overview – Topics/Speakers:
|This Expert Series is a unique evaluation of current topics in gastrointestinal pathology featuring Dr. Elizabeth Montgomery. Throughout this series Dr. Montgomery discusses basic to advanced topics, pitfalls and pearls to gastrointestinal pathology diagnosis. She shares personal advice and experience on topics such as iatrogenic pathology, polyps, neoplastic and non-neoplastic lesions throughout the gastrointestinal tract and mesentery.|
Target Audience ▼
|This CME activity is primarily intended and designed to educate pathologists.|
|Physicians: Educational Symposia is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Educational Symposia designates this enduring material for a maximum of 12.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
All CME course participants are required to pass a written or online test with a minimum score of 70% in order to be awarded credit. (Exam materials, if ordered, will be sent with your CME order.) All CME course participants will also have the opportunity to critically evaluate the program as it relates to practice relevance and educational objectives.
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM for these programs may be claimed until June 14, 2021.
– Biopsy Artifacts and Iatrogeic Injury to the Gastrointestinal Tract
– Non-Neoplastic Esophageal Pathology
– Adventures in Barrett Esophagus
– Gastric Lesions and the Company They Keep – Gastritis
– Gastric Polyps, Hyperplasias and Cancer
– Small Intestinal Non-Neoplastic Pathology
– A Potpourri of Small Intestinal Neoplasms
– Non-Neoplastic Colorectal Pathology
– Polyps and Neoplasms of the Colorectum – Rapid Fire Cases and “Cancer in a Polyp”
– Gastrointestinal Polyposis Syndromes
– Anal Pathology – Non-Neoplastic and Some Key Neoplasms
– Mesenchymal Tumors of the GI Tract – Part 1
– Mesenchymal Tumors of the GI Tract – Part 2
– Colorectal Polyps – Everything Old is New Again
CME Release Date 06/14/2018
CME Expiration Date 06/14/2021
you will receive download link of the course, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime