EchoSAP (Echocardiography Self-Assessment Program) 2020
Course Overview – Topics/Speakers:
EchoSAP, ACC’s Echocardiography Self-Assessment Program, is a great study tool for the echo Boards and a great source of echo CME credit! It features:
– More cases than ever before! EchoSAP has 100+ cases that supplement and enhance the key points covered in the text.
– Hundreds of upgraded Board-style questions written by experts who have been trained in the art of question writing. Mix and match these questions to meet your individual needs using our new Build-A-Quiz feature.
– Thousands of echo images, both moving and still.
– Alignment with current ASE and ACC guidelines and the National Board of Echocardiography’s exam blueprint.
– All the CME you need to meet IAC CME requirements for echo lab physicians.
– Convenient online access so you can use EchoSAP from any mobile device, tablet or computer – no need to keep track of CDs or DVDs.
– Your purchase gives you three years of continuous access to EchoSAP online, keeping you continuously updated and allowing you to spread your CME/MOC credit over the years as necessary.
This program is intended for all professionals involved in the field of echocardiography.
Date of Release: July 17, 2020
|Topic Covered in EchoSAP
|Study Tips and Background Information
|Physical Principles, Instrumentation, Examination Principles
|Valvular Heart Disease
|Chamber Size and Function
|Congenital Heart Disease
|Cardiac Masses, Pericardial Disease, Contrast Echo
you will receive download link of the course, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime