ECHOSAP (Echocardiography Self-Assessment Program) 2018 (VIDEOS & JPGs)
File Size = 1.49 GB
Course Overview – Topics/Speakers:
EchoSAP, ACC’s Echocardiography Self-Assessment Program, is a great study tool for the echo Boards and a great source of echo CME credit! It features:
- A comprehensive and integrated syllabus text covering the core curriculum of echocardiography. In addition to covering all topics tested on the echo boards, it also includes a chapter on new technologies and applications, illustrating the most innovative and up-to-date use of echocardiography.
- More cases than ever before! EchoSAP has 100+ cases that supplement and enhance the key points covered in the text.
- Hundreds of upgraded Board-style questions written by experts who have been trained in the art of question writing. Mix and match these questions to meet your individual needs using our new Build-A-Quiz feature.
- Thousands of echo images, both moving and still.
- Alignment with current ASE and ACC guidelines and the National Board of Echocardiography’s exam blueprint.
- All the CME you need to meet IAC CME requirements for echo lab physicians.
- Convenient online access so you can use EchoSAP from any mobile device, tablet or computer– no need to keep track of CDs or DVDs.
- Your purchase gives you three years of continuous access to EchoSAP online, keeping you continuously updated and allowing you to spread your CME/MOC credit over the years as necessary.
Table of Contents and Editorial Team
Topics Covered in EchoSAP
Topic Covered in EchoSAP CME/MOC Credits Study Tips and Background Information 0 Physical Principles, Instrumentation, Examination Principles 17 Valvular Heart Disease 40 Chamber Size and Function 20 Congenital Heart Disease 22 Cardiac Masses, Pericardial Disease, Contrast Echo 6 Miscellaneous Topics 34 Total 139
Editor in Chief
Smadar Kort, MD, FACC
Theodore Abraham, MBBS, FACC
Salvatore Costa, MD, FACC
Elyse Foster, MD, FACC
Stephen Little, MD, FACC
Sharon Mulvagh, MD, FACC
Matthew Parker, MD, FACC, (Chair, Question Writing Group)
Athena Poppas, MD, FACC
CME and MOC Information
Accreditation for Physicians
The American College of Cardiology Foundation (ACCF) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The ACCF designates this enduring material for a maximum of 139 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
While offering CME credits noted above, this activity is not intended to provide extensive training or certification in the field.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 139 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
This program is intended for all professionals involved in the field of echocardiography.
you will receive download link of the course, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime