Doctors in Training USMLE Step 3 2018 (Videos)
File Size = 6.54 GB
Course Overview – Topics/Speakers:
Doctors in Training USMLE Step 3 2018
The Doctors In Training Step 3 Review Course will help you excel on Step 3 without derailing your resident work schedule.
2018 Step 3 Review Course Release Schedule:
All components of the 2018 Step 3 Review Course have been released. The 2018 Step 3 course study guide will be mailed within 48 business hours of purchase.
Part 1 Clinical Questions Covers a variety of clinical scenarios and diseases including biostatistics and medical ethics.
- Unlimited access1 from time of purchase through exam
- 370 open-ended clinical questions and video answers
- Step 3 Study Guide and also posted on your dashboard as downloadable PDFs
- Organized into sets of 10 questions for efficiency
- Question sets arranged by specialty including Rheumatology, Nephrology and Obstetrics
- Video Answers and explanations accompany each question set
Part 2 video series 37 concise, focused and efficient videos covering commonly tested clinical topics such as Neonatal Respiratory Distress, Syncope, Amenorrhea and Hematuria.
- More than 10 hours of videos (average video is approximately 20 minutes each)
- Each video includes an End of Session Quiz to review the highest-yield material
- Includes a video devoted to strategies for success on the Computer-Based Case Simulations (CCS)
- High-yield questions, notes, diagrams, study hints and quizzes accompany the videos and are found in the Step 3 Study Guide
you will receive download link of the course, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime