Doctors in Training USMLE Step 1 Review Course 2016
Course Overview – Topics/Speakers:
USMLE Step 1 Review Course
Doctors In Training can help you reach your peak potential on the USMLE Step 1 exam by providing a structured yet flexible approach for USMLE Step 1 preparation as well as guide you through the high yield information you need to know.
This series of videos is designed to prepare you with high yield USMLE Step 1 information for Part 1 and Part 2 of the course.
- 50 Primer videos cover a broad range of high yield review topics
- Downloadable PDF study guides
Part 1 Questions and Video Answers
You will receive 34 sets of 10 short answer questions three times a week posted to your dashboard. The purpose of these questions is to further build your bank of high yield USMLE Step 1 or COMLEX Level 1 knowledge and fill in any gaps.
- High yield study questions incrementally delivered to your customized dashboard along with concise video answers provided by physician educators
Part 2 Videos
These videos will provide high yield study material in a structured manner, building critical relationships of knowledge and facilitating your ability to reach your peak score.
- Focused high yield videos, 70-75 hours (average video is approximately 20 minutes each), incorporating active learning principles and dynamic MD educators
- The course contains more than 800 images, illustrations, charts, graphs, animations, and pathology slides, plus more than 50 Right Brain Bonuses.
- A high yield Part 2 study guide corresponding to the videos containing study questions, notes, diagrams, study hints, and quizzes
- 2016 Step 1 Course: Includes convenient page references to First Aid (2015 and 2016) and Step-Up to USMLE Step 1: The 2015 Edition
All videos are taught by licensed physicians.
For more information, please visit homepage.
you will receive download link of the course, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime