Doctors in Training Step 2 2019 (Videos)
File Size = 11.72 GB
Course Overview – Topics/Speakers:
USMLE Step 2 CK Review Course
The Doctors in Training USMLE Step 2 CK Review Course is here to help you achieve your best score on your USMLE Step 2 CK exam. A supplemental study guide correlates with over 60 hours of high-yield online video instruction.
Clerkship Crash Cart
- Over 500 clinically oriented, open-ended study questions with concise video answers provided by licensed physician educators
- These questions improve your knowledge for your clerkships, shelf exams, and USMLE Step 2 CK exam
- Questions sets are available as downloadable PDFs, arranged by the core third-year rotations including Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Pediatrics, OB/GYN, Psychiatry, and Surgery
Step 2 CK Video Series
- 50-55 hours of video taught by licensed MD educators (each video is approximately 20 minutes)
- Contains more than 500 images, illustrations, charts, interactive whiteboard instruction, graphs, animations, pathology slides and 39 Right Brain Bonuses
- Focused, high-yield Video Series organized to build critical knowledge relationships
- The Step 2 CK Study Guide corresponds to the Video Series and contains high-yield questions, notes, diagrams, study hints, and quizzes.
- The 2019 Step 2 CK Course provides convenient page references to Step-Up to USMLE Step 2, Fourth Edition, Step-Up to Medicine, Third Edition and Step-Up to Medicine, Fourth Edition.
USMLE Step 2 CK Review Sample Video
Dr. McInnis discusses Hematology.
Hematology 1 – Microcytic Anemia
you will receive download link of the course, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime