Cardiovascular Disease Board Review Course (The Passmachine) 2018
Course Overview – Topics/Speakers:
Intended Audience: Cardiologists
Learning Objectives: Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Exemplify a comprehensive knowledge of cardiovascular disease
- Explain diagnostic tests and develop treatment plans for patients with coronary artery disease
- Assess postoperative cardiac care
- Describe the physiology and biochemistry of the heart
- Recognize symptoms and recommend treatment for cardiovascular disease in women
- Evaluate and treat patients with congenital heart disease
- Demonstrate understanding of pharmacology, including drug interactions and alternative medicines
- Identify the various noninvasive modalities available for the evaluation of heart disease
- Interpret ECG, EKG, and echocardiographic tracings
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essentials and Standards of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint sponsorship of PeerPoint Medical Education Institute and American Physician Institute for Advanced Professional Studies, LLC. PeerPoint Medical Education Institute is accredited by the ACCME to sponsor continuing medical education for physicians.
MOC Accreditation Statement:
Successful completion of this CME activity enables the participant to earn up to 38.5 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine’s (ABIM®) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM® MOC points.
Online Course v8.1, Release Date July 27, 2016, Termination Date July 27, 2019:
The PeerPoint Medical Education Institute designates this enduring material for a maximum of 38.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Question Bank, Release Date June 20, 2018, Termination Date June 20, 2021:
The PeerPoint Medical Education Institute designates this enduring material for a maximum of 32.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Nurses & Nurse Practitioners: For all your CE requirements for recertification, the ANCC will accept AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ from organizations accredited by the ACCME.
Physician Assistants: The NCCPA accepts AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ from organizations accredited by the ACCME.
Congestive Heart Failure
Coronary Artery Disease
Acute Coronary Syndrome/Acute Myocardial Infarction
Physiology & Biochemistry
ECG & Imaging
you will receive download link of the course, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime