Behavioral Sleep Medicine Therapies Bundle (CBT-I and BBT-I) On-Demand 2019 (CME Videos + Assessment Questions)
File Size = 4.03 GB
Course Overview – Topics/Speakers:
These recordings are the result of an initiative by the AASM to provide clinically relevant and state of the art materials for providers and advanced students interested in the behavioral treatment of chronic insomnia. They are relevant to physicians, psychologists, and advanced practice providers. For the experienced provider of these behavioral approaches, the demonstrations are an opportunity to review markers for different aspects of interventions (e.g., educational vs behavioral directive), and subtleties of clinical judgement. For all, viewing expert demonstrations can make treatment more efficient and highlight the elements of these approaches that have been developed in training and research, but are not readily available outside of specialized training programs and research initiatives.
Estimated time to complete: 4.5 hrs.
Target audience: physicians, psychologists, advanced practice providers
Release date: 05/29/2019
Expiration date: 05/29/2022
- List the ICSD-3 criteria for insomnia
- Compare and contrast the delivery of empirically developed methods for the behavioral treatment of insomnia
- Evaluate the use of each model for various patient characteristics, service delivery circumstances, and provider skills and knowledge
- Distinguish between predisposing, precipitating and perpetuating factors that contribute to insomnia
- List examples of behavioral, pharmacological, and cognitive perpetuating factors that contribute to insomnia
- Describe the role of homeostatic sleep drive and circadian rhythms in healthy sleep
- Analyze how factors that adversely affect the sleep drive and circadian rhythms can affect healthy sleep
- Identify characteristics of sleep hygiene
- Differentiate between sleep restriction, sleep compression, and stimulus control
- Translate the CBT-I and BBT-I model to clinical action
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomina (CBT-I) Mock Patient Interview PART ONE
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia (CBT-I) Mock Patient Interview PART TWO
- Dialogue with a Doctor – What is Brief Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia (BBT-I)?
- Brief Behavioral Therapy for Insomina (BBT-I) Mock Patient Interview
- Assessment Exam Behavioral Therapies (Passing score required for credit)
you will receive download link of the course, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime