APA (American Psychiatric Association) Annual Meeting on Demand 2018 (Videos)
File Size = 54.10 GB
Course Overview – Topics/Speakers:
APA Annual Meeting on Demand 2018
APA Annual Meeting On Demand delivers over 350 hours¹ of cutting edge science and clinical best practices from the world’s leading educational event in the field of psychiatry
American Psychiatric Association 2018 Annual Meeting on Demand
The 2018 APA Annual Meeting on Demand is a digital library with over 350 hours of the best symposia and lectures from the 2018 APA Annual Meeting in New York, NY. All sessions include fully synchronized audio and slides. APA Annual Meeting on Demand offers selected sessions with CME credit available.
Program Release Date: May 6, 2018
Program End Date: May 5, 2020
Upon completing this educational activity, participants will be able to:
- Describe new research findings in psychiatry and neuroscience and how they may impact practice
- Apply quality improvement strategies to improve clinical care
- Provide culturally competent care for diverse populations
- Describe the utility of psychotherapeutic and pharmacological treatment options
- Integrate knowledge of current psychiatry into discussions with patients
- Identify barriers to care, including health service delivery issues
Psychiatrists, psychiatrists in training, and other clinicians
The American Psychiatric Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The APA designates this enduring material for a maximum of 75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Non-physician Health Care Professionals: The APA acknowledges non-physician participation in this educational activity through a certificate of participation. The activity has been designated for up to 75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
APA Annual Meeting On Demand delivers over 350 hours¹ of cutting edge science and clinical best practices from the world’s leading educational event in the field of psychiatry. This year’s program contains lectures in the following 9 topics:
- Addiction Psychiatry
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Consultation Liaison Psychiatry
- Diversity and Health Equity
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- International Collaborations
- National Institute for Mental Health (NIMH)
- Physician Well-Being and Burnout
you will receive download link of the course, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime