American Gastroenterological Association Postgraduate Course 2023
Format : 19 MP4 files
File Size : 14.85 GB
Course Overview – Topics/Speakers:
The 2023 AGA Postgraduate Course will be held live during Digestive Disease Week (DDW) 2023 on Saturday, May 6, 2023, in Chicago, IL.
This year’s theme, Advances in Gastroenterology: News You Can Use, will help you cut through the noise surrounding best practices in the delivery of high-quality GI patient care. After engaging in a day of peer-to-peer learning with dynamic panels delivered by fellow clinicians and expert researchers, you’ll leave reinvigorated with valuable takeaways that you can immediately implement and can be shared with your entire multidisciplinary team.
Register today and enjoy:
- Challenging patient cases throughout six general sessions.
- Flexibility to participate live in-person or virtually (pricing is the same for both).
- Networking with up-and-coming clinicians and renowned experts from across the globe.
- On-demand access to the course for three months following the live event (ETA summer 2023).
- Earn up to 17.5 CME or MOC credits with the completion of on-demand content.
- Review and evaluate the biggest diagnostic and endoscopic advances in Gastroenterology in the last year.
- Understand and learn the latest treatment options for key GI diseases.
- Be aware of updates in the field to be able to provide State of the Art care to patients with GI diseases.
AGA Approach to a Patient With a Biliary Stricture
AGA Case breakout C. difficile infection and Microbiota-based therapies
AGA Challenging Cases Celiac and non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity
AGA Challenging Cases Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis
AGA Challenging Cases Pouchitis, PSC, EIMs
AGA Challenging Cases with PPI Therapy Non-Response to PPI Therapy, Managing Patient Concerns of PPI Therapy
AGA Chief Complaint Bloating
AGA Endoscopic Approaches to Obesity For Whom and When
AGA Endoscopic Procedures for GERD
AGA Gastroparesis Have We Made Any Progress
AGA Patient Cases HCC Management in a Rapidly Evolving Landscape
AGA Refractory Liver Disease What Do I Do When My Patient Fails First-Line Therapy
OPENING AND AGA PRESIDENT’S WELCOME
PANCREATIC BILIARY OBESITY
STOMACH SMALL BOWEL
you will receive download link of the course, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime