Advanced Musculoskeletal (MSK) Ultrasound Applications 2020 (VIDEOS)
Course Overview – Topics/Speakers:
Advanced Musculoskeletal (MSK) Ultrasound Applications Interactive Online Course is designed to provide a comprehensive review of advanced MSK applications to expand and enhance diagnostic capabilities.
- Increase the participant’s knowledge to better perform and/or interpret musculoskeletal ultrasound examinations
- Recognize ultrasound characteristics associated with various types of tumors and pseudotumors seen with musculoskeletal ultrasound
- Outline the hip anatomy and recognize ultrasound appearance of the normal hip
- Identify common hip pathology as seen with ultrasound
- Recognize ultrasound characteristics associated with various types of pathology that require dynamic maneuvers to accurately evaluate
- Perform appropriate joint movement, patient positioning and/or muscle contraction maneuvers to best demonstrate musculoskeletal pathologies
- Recognize ultrasound characteristics associated with post-operative joint procedures
- Apply diagnostic criteria to evaluate post-operative joints using ultrasound techniques
- Evaluate the integrity of the calcaneofibular, anterior inferior tibiofibular and anterior talofibular ligaments with dynamic ultrasound examination
- Evaluate medial ankle tendons, ligaments and neurovascular structures with ultrasound
- Demonstrate scanning protocols for performing peripheral nerve ultrasound examinations
- List indications for performing ultrasound-guided peripheral nerve injections for MSK applications
- Demonstrate scanning protocols for performing ultrasound-guided peripheral nerve injections for MSK applications
- Identify the anatomy of the lumbar and cervical spine that are best evaluated with ultrasound.
- Outline ultrasound-guided injection techniques for lumbar and cervical spine interventions.
- Increase confidence to incorporate protocols, techniques & interpretation criteria to improve diagnostic/treatment accuracy
- Dynamic Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Imaging
- Advanced Ultrasound Techniques for the Foot and Ankle
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Hip
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound for Post-Operative Applications
- Ultrasound Evaluation of Peripheral Nerves and Focal Neuropathies
- Ultrasound-Guided Peripheral Nerve Injections in an MSK Practice
- Ultrasound Evaluation of the Spine and Injection Techniques
- MSK Ultrasound of Tumors and Masses
Date of Original Release: 7/15/2020
This edition valid for credit through: 7/15/2023
you will receive download link of the course, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
There are no reviews yet.