ACP Internal Medicine Board Review 2016
File Size = 8.53 GB
Course Overview – Topics/Speakers:
- Total of 48 Presentations
- See the Presenter and Synced PowerPoint Slides
- Interactive case-based questions throughout the Course
- Release Date: September 1, 2016
This ACP Internal Medicine Board Prep Ace Certification is designed to help physicians prepare for the ABIM certifying examination in internal medicine. The course is led by a distinguished faculty from all the subspecialty areas who are experts in education and board exam preparation. Using the audience-response system, faculty members engage participants in clinical problem solving through multiplechoice questions that reflect the structure of the ABIM examination. Although actual examination content is not known, core topics in internal medicine and current literature approaches, along with test taking strategies, are stressed.
1. Review internal medicine in preparation for the ABIM Certification Examination.
2. Identify strengths and weaknesses in internal medicine knowledge.
3. Integrate information from the many subspecialties of internal Medicine.
|Infectious Diseases, including
Women’s Health, including
Additional Topics include:
you will receive download link of the course, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime