ACCSAP 9 – American College of Cardiology 2019 (Videos, Audios and PDFs)
File Size = 6.29 GB
Course Overview – Topics/Speakers:
ACCSAP 9 Adult Clinical Cardiology Self-Assessment Program
It’s brand new, improved, and has everything you need to:
Pass the Boards! Use ACCSAP 9 to prepare for the Boards —
- Familiarize yourself with the ABIM blueprint
- Hear expert tips on taking the exam
- Take a simulated Board exam session & identify areas of needed study
- Learn from educational text and lectures
- Practice with hundreds of ABIM-style questions with rationale and references
- Take additional simulated Board exam sessions to see your progress
- Repeat as necessary and keep track of your progress with ACCSAP’s user-friendly dashboard.
Perfect your knowledge of CV medicine.
Use ACCSAP 9 to identify your knowledge gaps, reinforce your existing knowledge, and learn new information that you can apply in your clinical practice.
- Educational material in both text and video format allows you to learn by reading or watching/listening to a presentation. ACCSAP 9 includes concise text written by world-renowned experts, plus all of the presentations from ACC’s Cardiovascular Board Review course.
- Even better questions:
- Challenge yourself with questions that are ALL case-based rather than simple knowledge questions.
- Create custom quizzes and simulate Board exams to personalize your learning.
- Compare your scores to your peers’ and view your dashboard to judge how you are progressing.
- Link from each question to its related text so you can quickly and easily learn more on that subject.
Upon completion of this activity, learners should be able to:
- Identify knowledge gaps and target study to fill those gaps in preparation for the ABIM Certification/Maintenance of Certification Exam in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Review and discuss one or more of the following to optimize the quality and provision of clinical care pertinent to the practice of cardiovascular medicine:
- Clinical and practice guidelines, recommendations and protocols
- Emerging research information and application to practice
- Quality and/or cost of care issues
- Multispecialty and multidisciplinary collaboration and communication
- Patient safety strategies
- Performance improvement
- Cultural competency
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Patient Assessment
- Acute Coronary Syndromes
- Heart Failure & Cardiomyopathy
- Valvular Disease
- Pericardial Disease
- Vascular Diseases
- Diseases of the Aorta
- Peripheral Artery Disease
- Carotid Artery Disease, Stroke/TIA
- Venous Thromboembolic Disease
- Systemic Hypertension and Hypotension
- Pulmonary Circulation Disorders
- Systemic Disorders Affecting the Circulatory System
- Cardiovascular Genetics
- CPR, Emergency Care
- Intensive Care for the Cardiologist
- Cardiac Trauma
- Preparticipation Screening for Athletes
- Pre-operative Risk for Non-Cardiac Surgery
- Pregnancy and Cardiac Disease
you will receive download link of the course, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime