ACC Heart Songs 5: Auscultation Meets Handheld Echo 2019 (Videos + Audios)
File Size = 1.60 GB
Course Overview – Topics/Speakers:
Heart Songs 5: Auscultation Meets Handheld Echo
Let Heart Songs 5 help you:
- Prepare for the cardiac exam of the future by learning the complementary role of handheld echo in the bedside detection of heart sounds. Heart Songs 5 includes basic, intermediate, expert and adult congenital murmurs, plus images of phonocardiograms, CT scans and videos of color Doppler echocardiograms. These visual enhancements will facilitate your understanding and mastery of many heart murmurs/sounds.
- Master cardiac auscultation by reviewing the auditory characteristics and handheld echo findings of each heart sound.
Research reveals that cardiologists fail to identify more than half of basic murmurs and about 35 percent of advanced murmurs when challenged at a major medical meeting, but skills improved after a 90 minute Heart Songs training session.
Heart Songs 5 provides you with everything you need to effortlessly improve your cardiac auscultation skills! Simply watch/listen to each video within Heart Songs 2 to 4 times to master each murmur/sound.
Psychoacoustic research shows that intensive repetition (400 to 600 times) is key, producing a significant improvement in cardiac auscultation in a relatively short time. Once each new sound is mastered, it will be reinforced every time you hear it in a patient.
Each Heart Songs video includes echo images that illustrate that murmur.
The target audience includes any healthcare professional interested in improving his/her cardiac auscultation skills.
Upon completion of Heart Songs 5, learners will be able to demonstrate:
- Improved recognition and differentiation of basic heart sounds including third, fourth sounds, summation gallops and pericardial rubs.
- Improved recognition and differentiation of essential diagnostic heart sounds/murmurs including hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and mitral valve prolapse.
- Improved recognition and differentiation between expert heart murmurs including aortic/mitral stenosis and regurgitation.
- Improved recognition and differentiation of heart sounds associated with congenital disorders including atrial and ventricular septal defects.
Heart Songs 5 Table of Contents
- Basic Murmurs/Sounds
- Intermediate Murmurs
- Expert Murmurs
- Adult Congenital Murmurs
Date of Release: 3/15/2019
Date of Expiration: 3/15/2022
you will receive download link of the course, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime