AAOS/ASES Anatomic and Reverse Total Shoulder Arthroplasty: Concepts and Techniques From Basic to Advanced 2022 (Videos)
Format : 77 MP4 files + 7 PDF files , File Size : 7.21 GB
Course Overview – Topics/Speakers:
Work alongside leading shoulder surgeons navigating the latest indications and strategies for total shoulder arthroplasty. From evaluation and planning through surgical application and post-operative management, advance your skills and discover technical pearls to optimize success.
Dynamic session formats keep you engaged over two content-packed days, featuring faculty surgical demonstrations, case debates, and rapid-fire panel discussions.
Reinforce your learning with extensive time in the cadaver lab practicing:
- Efficient and atraumatic techniques for surgical exposure
- Deltopectoral approach
- SSC peel vs. tenotomy vs. osteotomy
- Tips and tricks for easy humeral and glenoid exposure
- Stemmed and stemless anatomic TSA
- Primary reverse TSA
- Reverse TSA with tuberosity reconstruction for fracture
you will receive download link of the course, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime