2023 Advances in First Trimester Ultrasound Imaging – DocmedED (Videos)
Format : 32 MP4 files
File Size : 7.73 GB
Course Overview – Topics/Speakers:
This CME activity is a practical, clinically oriented review of recent advances in first trimester ultrasound. A mix of topics including comprehensive normal fetal anatomy along with abnormalities of major organ systems in the first trimester are included. Updates to the guidelines and indications for imaging in the first trimester are presented along with tips, images, and pitfalls in early gestational ultrasound imaging.
At the completion of this CME teaching activity, you should be able to:
- Assess normal fetal anatomy in the first trimester.
- Explain the indications and national guidelines for first trimester ultrasound.
- Optimize scanning parameters and techniques of the first trimester ultrasound examination.
- Review major fetal malformations that can be diagnosed in early gestation.
- Discuss the use of ultrasound in screening for fetal aneuploidy in the first trimester.
you will receive download link of the course, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime