2020 Fetal Echocardiography Normal and Abnormal Hearts
File Size = 10.25 GB
Course Overview – Topics/Speakers:
Physicians: Educational Symposia is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Educational Symposia designates this enduring material for a maximum of 16.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
SA-CME: Credits awarded for this enduring activity are designated “SA-CME” by the American Board of Radiology (ABR) and qualify toward fulfilling requirements for Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Part II: Lifelong Learning and Self-assessment.
All activity participants are required to take a written or online test in order to be awarded credit. All course participants will also have the opportunity to critically evaluate the program as it relates to practice relevance and educational objectives.
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM for these programs may be claimed until February 14, 2023.
This CME activity was planned and produced by Educational Symposia, the leader in diagnostic imaging education since 1975.
This CME activity was planned and produced in accordance with the ACCME Essential Areas and Elements.
Educational Objectives ▼
At the completion of this CME activity, subscribers should be able to:
Discuss indications for fetal echocardiography, review existing guidelines and the approach to patient counseling.
Optimize ultrasound equipment for the use of 2D and Doppler in fetal echocardiography.
Review the normal fetal cardiac anatomy.
Describe the abnormalities of the venous system of the fetal heart.
Discuss in detail anomalies of the cardiac chambers to include septal defects and anomalies of the right and left ventricle.
Review in detail anomalies of the outflow tracts to include transposition of great arteries, tetralogy of Fallot complex and aortic arch abnormalities.
No special educational preparation is required for this CME activity
1. New National Guidelines for Fetal Echocardiography A Sneak Preview
2. Fetal Echocardiography How to Optimize the Ultrasound Examination
3. Screening for Cardiac Malformations in the First & Second Trimesters of Pregnancy
4. Normal Cardiac Anatomy the Cardiac Chambers
5. Just Images & Movie Clips Do You Know the Diagnosis
6. Anomalies of the Cardiac Chambers 1 Atrial & Ventricular Septal Defects
7. Anomalies of the Cardiac Chambers 2 Atrioventricular Septal Defects
8. Anomalies of the Cardiac Chambers 3 Abnormal Right Ventricle
9. Anomalies of the Cardiac Chambers 4 Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
10. Hands on Scanning Session I Fetal Echocardiography Gray Scale & Color Doppler
11. Anomalies of the Cardiac Chambers 5 Single Ventricle-Type Congenital Heart Disease
12. Neurodevelopment Outcome of the At-Risk Fetus with CHD
13. Case Presentation I
14. Fetal Ectopy and Tachyarrhythmias Diagnosis & Management
15. Hands on Scanning – Session II Fetal Echocardiography Evaluation of Cardiac Rhythm
16. Panel Discussion 1
17. Tips & Tricks of Fetal Echocardiography
18. Role of Fetal Cardiac Evaluation in Twin-Twin Transfusion Syndrome
19. Normal Cardiac Anatomy The Outflow Tracts
20. Normal Cardiac Anatomy The Three Vessel Trachea View
21. Just Images & Movie Clips Do You Know the Diagnosis
22. Anomalies of the Great Vessels 1 Tetralogy of Fallot
23. Anomalies of the Great Vessels 2 Double Outlet Right Ventricle
24. Anomalies of the Great Vessels 3 Transposition & Corrected Transposition of the Great Arteries
25. Anomalies of the Great Vessels 4 Aortic Arch Abnormalities
26. Hands-on Scanning – Session III Fetal Echocardiography Biometric Measurements & Pulsed Doppler
27. Anomalies of Pulmonary Veins
28. Anomalies of Systemic Veins
29. Prenatal Counseling after Detection of Congenial Heart Disease
30. Case Presentation II
31. Hands-on Scanning – Session IV Fetal Echocardiography Imaging in Early Gestation
32. Panel Discussion 2
33. Introduction to the Fetal Heart Society
34. Current tool for Assessment of Cardiac Function
35. Cardiac Imaging in the First Trimester
36. Update on Sjogrens Antibodies & Fetal Heart Block
37. Just Images & Movie Clips Do You Know the Diagnosis
38. Pearls in Cardiac Imaging Putting it All Together
39. Case Presentation III
40. Panel Discussion 3
you will receive download link of the course, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime