2020 Classic Lectures in Gastrointestinal Pathology
Course Overview – Topics/Speakers:
About This CME Teaching Activity ▼
This CME activity is a basic applications, advanced protocols, emerging imaging technologies, pearls and pitfalls to diagnosis are included. In addition to imaging procedures a review of basic pathology of the gastrointestinal system provides a correlation to characteristics of disease and image findings.
Target Audience ▼
The CME activity is primarily intended and designed to educate diagnostic pathologists who wish to gain knowledge into gastrointestinal diseases. It should also be useful for referring physicians who order these studies so that they might gain a greater appreciation of the strengths and limitations of pathology studies.
Physicians: Educational Symposia is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Educational Symposia designates this enduring material for a maximum of 13.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
SA-CME: Credits awarded for this enduring activity are designated “SA-CME” by the American Board of Radiology (ABR) and qualify toward fulfilling requirements for Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Part II: Lifelong Learning and Self-assessment.
All activity participants are required to take a written or online test in order to be awarded credit. All course participants will also have the opportunity to critically evaluate the program as it relates to practice relevance and educational objectives.
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM for these programs may be claimed until July 31, 2023.
This CME activity was planned and produced by Educational Symposia, the leader in diagnostic imaging education since 1975.
This CME activity was planned and produced in accordance with the ACCME Essential Areas and Elements.
1. Barrett’s Esophagus Controversial Diagnostic Issues Relevant to Pathologists
2. Controversies in the Diagnosis of Barrett’s Esophagus
3. Esophageal Pathology – Focus on Barrett Esophagus and Early Squamous Neoplasia
4. Iatrogenic Gastrointestinal Tract Injury
5. Mesenchymal Tumors of the Gastrointestinal Tract An Update on GIST and Differential Diagnosis Using Immunohistochemistry
6. A Potpourri of Gastric Lesions and the Company They Keep (Gastritis)
7. Role of the Pathologist in Diagnosing and Managing Patients with IBD
8. A Contemporary Update of Colitis-associated Dysplasia
9. IBD and IBD-Related Dysplasia
10.Nomenclature of Colorectal Polyps Controversies and Confusion
11. Colon Cancer and Universal Screening for Lynch Syndrome Are you Ready
12. Biopsy Interpretation of Liver Tumors
13. Liver Biopsies in the Post-HCV Era
14. Cholestatic Liver Disease
15. The Steatotic Liver Biopsy
Date of Release : 01/08/2020
Date of Expiration : 01/08/2023
you will receive download link of the course, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime