2019 Pathology Review Dermatopathology, Hematopathology, and Breast for the General Pathologist
File Size = 6.39 GB
Course Overview – Topics/Speakers:
About This CME Teaching Activity ▼
This CME activity is designed to provide a practical review of hematopathology, dermatopathology and breast pathology. Topics contain basic to advanced techniques, including pitfalls and pearls to pathologic diagnosis. Interactive case reviews emphasizing the material presented rounds out the lectures.
Target Audience ▼
This CME activity is intended and designed to educate pathologists.
Scientific Sponsor ▼
Physicians: Educational Symposia is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Educational Symposia designates this enduring material for a maximum of 17.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
All activity participants are required to take a written or online test in order to be awarded credit. All course participants will also have the opportunity to critically evaluate the program as it relates to practice relevance and educational objectives.
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM for these programs may be claimed until June 30, 2022.
This CME activity was planned and produced by Educational Symposia, the leader in diagnostic imaging education since 1975.
This CME activity was planned and produced in accordance with the ACCME Essential Areas and Elements.
Educational Objectives ▼
At the completion of this CME activity, subscribers should be able to:
- Differentiate spongiotic, psoriasis form and interface dermatitis.
- Discuss squamous basal cell carcinoma and their stimulators.
- Achieve a better understanding of histologic and molecular correlations in melanocytic neoplasms.
- Review myeloid neoplasms and WHO revised diagnostic criteria.
- Identify inflammatory and reactive lesions of the breast.
- Discuss molecular classification of breast cancer and molecular prognostic factors.
- Analyze post-neoadjuvant breast specimens.
- Identify benign and neoplastic lymphoid disorders in blood and bone marrow.
- Describe cutaneous vascular tumors.
- Discuss non-epithelial lesions of the breast.
- Review the spectrum of triple negative breast neoplasia problems in interpretation of breast core needle biopsies.
- Review cutaneous adnexal neoplasms.
No special educational preparation is required for this CME activity
1. Pathologic Examination of the Neoadjuvant Specimen
2. The Low Grade Breast Neoplasia Pathway
3. A Brief Tour Through Benign Adnexal Neoplasms
4. Adnexal Carcinoma
5. WHO and Beyond
6. Overview of Classification Myeloid Neoplasms
7. Acute Myeloid Leukemia Key Strategies
8. Practical Approach to Myelodysplasia
9. Molecular Classification of Breast Cancer and Prognostic Testing
10. Updates on the 8th Edition of the AJCC Staging Manual for Breast Cancer
11. Spindle Cell Lesions in the Breast
12. Benign and Neoplastic Lymphoid Disorders in Blood and Bone Marrow with Interactive Case Presentation
13. Cutaneous Vascular Tumors
14. Special Type Breast Cancers
15. Spongiotic, Psoriasiform and Interface Dermatitis with Cases
16. From Nevus to Melanoma How Melanocytes Become Malignant, Morphologically and Molecularly
17. Squamous and Basal Cell Carcinoma The Cutting Edge
CME Release Date 6/30/2019
CME Expiration Date 6/30/2022
you will receive download link of the course, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime