2019 Clinical Nuclear Medicine
File Size = 3.44 GB
Course Overview – Topics/Speakers:
This CME activity is designed to provide a practical yet in-depth review of nuclear medicine with concentration on the latest trends, protocols and advances in clinical diagnosis and patient management. Faculty discuss techniques, tips and pitfalls through didactic lectures and case-based presentations.
This course should benefit nuclear medicine physicians and radiologists. It should also benefit physicians who supervise and interpret nuclear medicine procedures. The course should also prove valuable for physicians who order these studies.
Physicians: Educational Symposia is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Educational Symposia designates this enduring material for a maximum of 10.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Credits awarded for these enduring activities are designated “SA-CME” by the American Board of Radiology (ABR) and qualify toward fulfilling requirements for Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Part II: Lifelong Learning and Self-assessment.
All activity participants are required to take a written or online test in order to be awarded credit. (Exam materials, if ordered, will be sent with your order.) All course participants will also have the opportunity to critically evaluate the program as it relates to practice relevance and educational objectives.
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM for these programs may be claimed until September 30, 2022.
This CME activity was planned and produced by Educational Symposia, the leader in diagnostic imaging education since 1975.
This CME activity was planned and produced in accordance with the ACCME Essential Areas and Elements.
– Hepatobiliary Scintigraphy in Acute Conditions
– Benign Thyroid Conditions: Imaging and Therapy (Theranostics)
– V/Q Imaging in Pulmonary Embolism: Planar or SPECT
– Hepatobiliary Scintigraphy in Non-Acute Conditions
– Gastric Emptying and Gastrointestinal Bleeding Scintigraphy
– Neuroendocrine Tumors Therapy (Theranostics)
– Bone and Joint Scintigraphy in Benign Conditions
– Parathyroid Adenomas & Pheochromocytomas
– Infection and Inflammation Scintigraphy
– Differentiated Thyroid Cancer Therapy (Theranostics)
– SPECT Brain Imaging for Non-Neurodegenerative Diseases
– Brain Scintigraphy in Neurological Diseases
– Myocardial Perfusion and Infarct Imaging
CME RELEASE Date 9/30/2019
CME Expiration Date 9/30/2022
you will receive download link of the course, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime