2019 Classic Lectures in Body Imaging with MR
File Size = 3.54 MB
Course Overview – Topics/Speakers:
Physicians: Educational Symposia is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Educational Symposia designates this enduring material for a maximum of 16.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
SA-CME: Credits awarded for this enduring activity are designated “SA-CME” by the American Board of Radiology (ABR) and qualify toward fulfilling requirements for Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Part II: Lifelong Learning and Self-assessment.
All activity participants are required to take a written or online test in order to be awarded credit. All course participants will also have the opportunity to critically evaluate the program as it relates to practice relevance and educational objectives.
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM for these programs may be claimed until July 31, 2022.
This CME activity was planned and produced by Educational Symposia, the leader in diagnostic imaging education since 1975.
This CME activity was planned and produced in accordance with the ACCME Essential Areas and Elements.
At the completion of this CME activity, subscribers should be able to:
- Incorporate state-of-the-art imaging protocols to efficiently evaluate the body using MRI into clinical their practice.
- Describe the expanding role of MRI in assessing abdomen and pelvis.
- Optimize body MR angiography protocols and techniques.
- Differentiate benign and malignant neoplasms of the liver, pancreas, bowel and genitourinary system with MRI.
No special educational preparation is required for this CME activity
1. Great Calls and Pitfalls in Body MRI – How to be the Hero and not the Goat
2. MR of the Liver Vascular Abnormalities
3. MRI of Prostate Cancer
4. MR Enterography
5.MRI of the Pancreas
6. Cancer Body MRI 2018 How to See Subtle Tumors Other Tests Miss
7. Perianal MRI
8. Incidental Pancreatic Cystic Lesions When Do I Worry
9. LI-RADS Fundamentals, Application and Updates
10. MRI of the Acute Abdomen
11. Ultrasound and MR Elastography for Liver Fibrosis Detection
12. Update on the Latest Developments in MR Angiography
13. Benign and Malignant Liver Lesions
14. Body DWI Current Status
15. Breast MRI Artifacts and Pitfalls
16. Breast MRI Biopsy Techniques
17. Breast MRI in Screening, Staging and Diagnosis
18. High Risk Breast Screening with MRI
19. Breast MRI as a Second-line Diagnostic Tool Following Inconclusive Clinical or Imaging Findings
20. MR Contrast Media Safety Update
21. 4D Flow imaging
22. Clinical Applications of Cardiovascular MRI
23. Pulmonary MRA
24. State of the Art Cardiovascular MRI
25. Practical Cardiac MRI Viability Imaging as a Workhorse
26. Cardiac MRI How I Do The Basics
27. Imaging of Peripheral Vascular Disease
28. Cardiac MRI
29. Practical Cardiac MRI Left Ventricular and Valvular Function
you will receive download link of the course, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime