2019 ASCeXAM/ReASCE Review Course
File Size = 8.25 MB
Course Overview – Topics/Speakers:
The American Society of Echocardiography (ASE) specifically designed the ASCeXAM/ReASCE Review Course as a preparatory course for the National Board of Echocardiography, Inc.TM (NBE) ASCeXAM® and ReASCE® examinations. This online library includes recordings of the lectures presented at the 2019 ASCeXAM/ReASCE Review Course in Boston, May 4-7.
Lectures given emphasize illustrative cases and as such are not “canned talks” from other cardiovascular ultrasound courses. These recordings of the review course cover all aspects of cardiovascular ultrasound essential to these examinations, including valvular heart disease, ischemic heart disease, congenital heart disease, and new technologies. The expert faculty use case studies, lectures and interactive sessions to help you prepare for the ASCeXAM® or ReASCE® examinations.
Upon review of this online library, participants should be better able to:
- Explain the essential physical principles of cardiac ultrasound.
- Recognize common ultrasound artifacts and their genesis.
- Estimate systolic function using standard M-mode and 2D echocardiography, as well as newer modalities such as strain imaging and 3D echocardiography.
- Identify and quantitate valvular heart disease severity.
- Describe the application of Doppler in the assessment of hemodynamics and diastolic function.
- Perform clinically relevant calculations of valve areas and intracardiac pressures.
- Explain proven techniques for interpreting stress echocardiographic examinations.
- Differentiate features of cardiac tamponade, constrictive pericarditis and restrictive cardiomyopathy.
- List appropriate applications of echocardiography.
- Recognize newer applications of echocardiography such as myocardial contrast.
you will receive download link of the course, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime