2019 Advances in OBGYN Ultrasound Imaging
File Size = 5.69 GB
Course Overview – Topics/Speakers:
Physicians: Educational Symposia is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Educational Symposia designates this enduring material for a maximum of 15.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
All activity participants are required to take a written or online test in order to be awarded credit. All course participants will also have the opportunity to critically evaluate the program as it relates to practice relevance and educational objectives.
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM for these programs may be claimed until July 31, 2022.
This CME activity was planned and produced by Educational Symposia, the leader in diagnostic imaging education since 1975.
This CME activity was planned and produced in accordance with the ACCME Essential Areas and Elements.
At the completion of this CME activity, subscribers should be able to:
Assess normal fetal anatomy in the first trimester.
Explain the indications and national guidelines for first trimester ultrasound.
Optimize scanning parameters and techniques of the first trimester ultrasound examination.
Review major fetal malformations that can be diagnosed in early gestation.
Discuss the use of ultrasound in screening for fetal aneuploidy in the first trimester.
No special educational preparation is required for this CME activity
1. Updates on Guidelines for First Trimester Ultrasound
2. Optimizing Your Approach to the First Trimester Ultrasound Examination
3. Updates on Prenatal Genetic Screening & Diagnosis in Early Gestation
4. Congenital Mullerian Malformations Role of 3D Ultrasound in Diagnosis
5. First Trimester Ultrasound Pregnancy Dating & Elements of Failed Pregnancy
6. Ectopic Pregnancy Role of Ultrasound In Diagnosis
7. Case Presentation 1
8. Ultrasound Scanning Demonstration Fetal Anatomy in Early Gestation with a Focus on the Fetal Brain
9. Just Images Normal & Abnormal Anatomy in Early Gestation
10. The Detailed First Trimester Ultrasound A Comprehensive Approach to Fetal Malformations
11. First Trimester Ultrasound and the Fetal Central Nervous System
12. The Face and Neck in Early Gestation
13. Fetal Cardiac Imaging in the First Trimester
14. The Fetal Gastrointestinal System in Early Gestation
15. Characterizing Adnexal Masses in Early Gestation
16. Case Presentation 2
17. Ultrasound Scanning Demonstration Fetal Anatomy in Early Gestation with a Focus on the Fetal Heart
18. Skeletal Abnormalities in Early Gestation
19.Ultrasound of the Urogenital System in Early Gestation
20. Ultrasound Markers of Placenta Accreta in Early Gestation
21. The Placenta & Umbilical Cord in Early Gestation
22. Case Presentation 3
23. The Mid Sagittal Plane in the First Trimester Putting it all Together
24. Obstetric Sonography Dos and Don’ts
25. Ultrasound of the Endometrium and SIS
26. 1st Trimester Ultrasound
27. Ectopic Pregnancy
28. Pelvic Pain
you will receive download link of the course, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime